- A membership decal displayed at your place of business identifies you as an investor in the Chamber and our community
- Your membership is an affiliation and identification with an organization of more than 400 members that serves as the primary and most influential business advocate in our community.
Chamber membership allows you to connect to develop relationships, make contacts and share information and advice.
- Expose your organization to potential clients and customers and meet local service providers at Chamber networking activities including Business After Hours, Membership Dinners, Workshops and Committees.
- Chamber members can get involved with issue-based committees, including Travel and Tourism, Membership, Advocacy and Policy and ad hoc committees.
- The Chamber offers seminars throughout the year for its members. The seminars are presented by professionals in the business industry to assist and educate our members in the operations of their business.
Referral Services & Exposure
- The Chamber acts as a resource center for visitors and individuals interested in relocating or learning more about our community. Distribute your business cards, literature and information at the Chamber’s Visitor Center, which receives over 200,000 visitors annually, at no cost.
- The Chamber receives thousands of requests each year for recommendations on goods and services purchased in the area. We refer only Chamber Members to newcomers, visitors to our area and residents of our community.
- Marketing your business with the Mitchell County Chamber of Commerce is a cost-effective way to gain exposure for your business, attract new customers . Many cost-effective opportunities are available with your Chamber membership including:
- A free listing in our printed membership directory, 10,000 copies of which are distributed each year to visitor inquiries, members, elected and community leaders and the general community.
- A free listing in our online membership directory, with links to your business e-mail , website addresses and social media links.
- Free business announcements in the weekly Chamber e-newsletter, with a distribution to nearly 500 business owners and community members.
- Free listings on the Chamber’s online Calendar of Events.
- The Chamber can provide your business with contacts for North Carolina Welcome Centers, travel writers and tour operators which provides you with a greater opportunity to promote your business.
- Opportunities to showcase your Business at a Business After Hours Event: Exhibiting your company’s products and services is an affordable and effective way to maximize business contacts and get recognized! Contact the Chamber if you are interested in hosting a Business After Hours Event.
- Host a Chamber Event: Open your doors to the business community by hosting a Chamber event! There’s no greater visibility! Inviting others to your place of business will put them in front of your services and allows them to engage with you – building your brand.
- Network at Upcoming Chamber Activities: Make connections with fellow Chamber members at one of the Chamber’s programs and events.
- Share your Expertise: Do you have insight or expertise in a particular field? Share your knowledge and gain recognition and visibility by speaking at Chamber event or workshop.