Marketing your business with the Mitchell County Chamber of Commerce is a cost-effective way to gain exposure for your business and attract new customers. Many cost-effective opportunities are available with your Chamber membership including:
- A free listing in our printed membership directory, 10,000 copies of which are distributed each year to visitor inquiries, members, elected and community leaders and the general community.
- A free listing in our online membership directory, with links to your business e-mail , website addresses and social media links.
- Free business announcements in the weekly Chamber e-newsletter, with a distribution to nearly 500 business owners and community members.
- Free listings on the Chamber’s online Calendar of Events.
- The Chamber can provide your business with contacts for North Carolina Welcome Centers, travel writers and tour operators which provides you with a greater opportunity to promote your business.
- Opportunities to showcase your business at a Business After Hours Event: Exhibiting your company’s products and services is an affordable and effective way to maximize business contacts and get recognized! Contact the Chamber if you are interested in hosting a Business After Hours Event.
- Host a Chamber Event: Open your doors to the business community by hosting a Chamber event! There’s no greater visibility! Inviting others to your place of business will put them in front of your services and allows them to engage with you – building your brand.
- Network at Upcoming Chamber Activities: Make connections with fellow Chamber members at one of the Chamber’s programs and events.
- Share your Expertise: Do you have insight or expertise in a particular field? Share your knowledge and gain recognition and visibility by speaking at Chamber event or workshop.